- Berkley sells Breckenridge division to AssuredPartners unit
W.R. Berkley Corp. unit Breckenridge IS Inc. said late Thursday it has sold its insurance services division to Accretive Insurance Solutions, a wholesale and program management unit of AssuredPartners …
- How to cope with property risk challenges
Property owners and their insurers have more to consider than ever before when it comes to protecting properties. Learn more in this Risk Perspective.
- Musk accused of insider trading by investors in Dogecoin lawsuit
Elon Musk is being accused of insider trading in a proposed class action by investors accusing the Tesla Inc. CEO of manipulating the cryptocurrency Dogecoin, costing them billions of dollars.
- Insurtech offers excess tech E&O capacity
San Francisco-based insurtech Embroker Inc. said Thursday it would offer excess technology errors and omissions coverage with up to $5 million in limits through its digital platform.
- CoreLogic issues 2023 Atlantic hurricane risk analysis
CoreLogic Inc. said Thursday that more than 33 million U.S. properties are at risk of hurricane-force wind damage and that there is $11.6 trillion of total reconstruction cost value at risk nationally …
- COVID emergency order kept comp claim from moving forward: Court
A Georgia appellate court has ruled that a home health care worker was permitted to pursue her workers compensation claim even though no hearing was held within five years of the injury because the CO …
- Everest Insurance hires former Berkshire Hathaway exec as global CUO
Everest Insurance, the insurance division of Everest Re Group Ltd., said Thursday it has hired former Berkshire Hathaway Inc. reinsurance executive Mark Maritzen as global chief underwriting officer.
- Days in the sun trumps health benefits
More American workers would rather have more days off than health insurance from their employer, according to a survey by Pew Research Center.