- Worker fails to show anemia caused by chemical exposure
A man who developed iron deficiency anemia failed to show his condition was caused by repetitive exposure to hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
- Bill would reduce weekly benefits, change recurrence formula
The Rhode Island Senate unanimously passed legislation that creates a new formula for determining injured workers’ disability weekly benefit entitlement and eliminates ambiguity in entitlement for rec …
- Hot real estate has Texas woman facing insurance fraud
They say a fresh coat of paint or better staging might help one sell a home lingering on the market. A woman in Harker Heights, Texas, meanwhile, thought a canister of gasoline could help her financia …
- Aon lands Citibank executive
Aon PLC on Wednesday named former Citibank executive Sourna Daneshvar to the new position of managing director for Aon Securities.
- SEC considers disclosure mandate on climate, human capital
The chair of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has asked staff to consider a public company disclosure mandate to include a range of specific climate and human capital metrics based on impor …
- OSHA fines plastics recycler $164,000 following worker’s fatal fall
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration said Tuesday that it has fined a Toccoa, Georgia-based plastics recycler $164,000 after a worker fell to his death late last year.
- Generali agrees to buy Axa’s Malaysian business
Italian insurer Assicurazioni Generali SpA has agreed to acquire a 53% stake in insurer Axa SA and Affin Holdings Bhd’s joint insurance and takaful ventures in Malaysia.