- Hub names former Wells Fargo exec to head new complex risk practice
Hub International Ltd. said Wednesday it has launched its North American complex risk practice headed by former Wells Fargo executive Mary-Beth Hahn.
- Hartford must defend company in biometrics case under EPLI policy
An Illinois federal district court ruled Tuesday that a Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. unit must defend a janitorial services company in biometrics litigation under its employment practices li …
- Fronting insurer raises $100M in capital
Fronting insurer Concert Group Holdings Inc. said Wednesday it has completed its targeted capital raise of $100 million.
- Texas appeals court reverses comp case dismissal
A tanning salon worker who alleges she suffered a seizure after she was “verbally assaulted” by her manager can continue with her suit alleging that her employment was not covered by the exclusivity p …
- AssuredPartners buys Iowa broker
AssuredPartners Inc. said Tuesday it has acquired Des Moines, Iowa-based Jester Insurance Services Inc.
- FM Global promotes executives
FM Global on Wednesday named Christopher M. Dempsey as senior vice president, EMEA division manager, succeeding Philip Johnson, who has been promoted to chief learning officer, a new global role based …